Privacy statement of Doula Dominique
It is DoulaDominique's intention to handle your personal data with care.
DoulaDominique is located at Pater Berthierstraat 7, 5361 AT in Grave.
Dominique van der Vorst is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
+31 6 45053794
Chamber of Commerce number is 64530019.
DoulaDominique and data processing
DoulaDominique processes your personal data because you use my services and / or because you provide this information to me via the contact form on the website or by email.
Here is an overview of the personal data that is processed:
- first and last name, date of birth
- address data
- phone numbers
- e-mail address.
In addition, the following special and / or sensitive personal data are processed:
- religion or belief
- anamnesis about your health and earlier pregnancies
- first and last name, date of birth of partner
- first and last name, date of birth of previous children
- summary of conversations conducted
- birth plan
- practical notes and delivery timeline, to use during our postpartum conversations, to complement your delivery experience
- other information that you actively provide in (email) correspondence, by telephone or WhatsApp.
DoulaDominique uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Drawing up a guidance agreement.
- The financial settlement.
- To be able to call or e-mail.
- Carries a paper printout of your birth plan during your delivery. For example, with your permission, other caregivers can inform themselves about your wishes during the birth of your child.
- To send you a newsletter if you have subscribed to it. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
- To perform my legal obligations (administration / business management).
DoulaDominique and decision making
DoulaDominique does not make decisions based on automated processing that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without human intervention. In addition, DoulaDominique only has a supporting, informative task.
DoulaDominique and the storage of personal data
DoulaDominique does not store your personal data longer than is necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. DoulaDominique uses the following retention periods:
- Personal data (ordinary, special, sensitive): this data is deleted 3 years after the date of delivery.
- Personal data in business operations: this data is stored for a maximum of 7 years to comply with administrative obligations.
DoulaDominique and sharing personal data with third parties
- This always happens after your permission for this.
- Consult with my backup doula if she takes over my duties. I also expect maximum effort from my backup doula in safeguarding your personal data.
- View birth plan by other (medical) care providers at the time of your delivery.
- Static delivery data can be used anonymously for internal use or peer consultation.
- Your data is never sold.
DoulaDominique uses the following computer programs or systems
- Office 365
- Website maker & hosting via Modual www.modual.me for the efficient and safe functioning of the website www.douladominique.nl .
- Mail chimp to sign up for newsletters and send them. Everyone is free to register and deregister.
- reCAPTCHA for securing the digital forms to be sent via the website.
DoulaDominique honors your right to view, correct or delete your personal data
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by DoulaDominique.
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to me to send the personal data that I have from you to you or another body, indicated by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, I ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Please use the government app for this
https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/identiteitsfraude/vraag-en- Antwoord/veveil-kopie-identiteitwijijs Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. I will respond to your request as soon as possible, but certainly within four weeks.
- DoulaDominique would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link:
DoulaDominique and protecting your data
DoulaDominique takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact DoulaDominique at info@Dominique.nl
Only technical, functional and analytical cookies are used that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies.
In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. In addition, you can manually change your preferences in the Cookie control room on the DoulaDominique website.
- Persistent cookies. By using persistent cookies, we ensure that you do not have to redo certain actions. We recognize the preferences that you specified when you previously visited our website. This saves you time and makes the website more pleasant to use. Permanent cookies can be removed via the settings of your browser.
- Session cookies. We use session cookies during your visit and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. We remember which parts you view during a visit and adjust our services accordingly.
- Google Analytics cookies . Cookies are placed through our website by Google, as part of the 'Analytics service'. We use this service to track visitor behavior and to get reports on how visitors use our website. Based on that, we can then improve the website. So it is not about remembering personal data, but about it
anonymously track your actions on the website.
- Social media cookies. On our website you will find buttons with which you can promote our messages or web pages on social media. Think of 'liking' via Facebook and 'connections' on Linkedinn. These buttons work via pieces of code that come from the social media platforms themselves. Cookies are placed via this code. We have no influence on that. The social media platforms
indicate in their privacy statement what they do with your data via cookies.
More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the Help function of your browser or More information about cookies can be found on the websites of Cookie Law.